Wednesday, November 6, 2013

STONE IS UP AND APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN DELIVERED!


I meant one of my neighbors on my last visit to the house, and she was nice enough to send me an update (my realtor is a little slow). She said the appliances were delivered on Monday and that the stone was installed yesterday.  I’m so excited…I can’t wait to drive up again. I’m going to drive up on the Friday after Thanksgiving….I can hardly wait!

The pictures she sent are a little blurry and the siding looks very blue…. I love how dark the stone is. It seems like everything is darker than the samples I selected from, but its ok I’m still happy. J They still have to put the shutters around the windows with the stone, paint the door, and install the exterior light fixtures so the outside isn’t quite done yet, but it’s definitely coming together.

I asked my realtor to take more pictures of the exterior and to also snap a few of the kitchen with the appliances. I will post those as soon as he sends them (probably not until next week L)

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That was really nice of your neighbor. Love that color siding and stone together. Great combination :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)
      Yes, she its very nice! I'm still warming up to the siding color, but I love the stone!!

      Delete