Thursday, November 7, 2013

MY NEIGHBOR ROCKS!!!! MORE PICTURES


My neighbor is the best! I’m gonna have to get her a housing warming gift because she is just too awesome. She just sent me the following pictures with a note that said “Happy Thursday!” Indeed it is!

Oh, before I post the pictures let me say that the appliances they’ve installed are WRONG. I’ve emailed my SR and I’m currently waiting for a response. Now, as I mentioned before, the knobs on my upstairs cabinets were also wrong….so now I’m really starting to wonder if the siding they installed looks different because…perhaps it is :-/  I don’t know….
Pictures from my neighbor:



WRONG APPLIANCES!! :-(

 NICE...I THINK?  I'M STILL WARMING UP
Okay, now you tell me…Are the samples the same as what I got?



I can live  with the exterior colors that I have, but with the mix up on the knobs and now the appliances….I’m not so sure I got what I picked out….

2 comments:

  1. Your home looks wonderful…btw I Love the deck :-) …..Hopefully they will get everything straightened out soon!!

    ReplyDelete