Monday, November 25, 2013

EVERYTHING IS PRACTICALLY DONE...JUST COUNTING DOWN

I went to the house this weekend and it looks finished to me. My SR said that they may still need to do a few touch ups but I didn't see where anything needed to be touched so I guess that's a good thing. I looked at the oven model number to see if it had been switched yet, but it wasn't. I won't make a big deal out of it....I'll check to make sure its be switched at my pre-settlement meeting.

I meant more neighbors and talked more with the neighbors I meant on my last trip. I'm very happy with the way the house looks and I can't wait to move in!!!





2 comments:

  1. Everything happened so fast, Nicole!! I know you are tickled pink! It looks great! I hope you stay connected once you are in your home. I love the color of your brick. What is the name of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nadase, Yes, I am so happy I can't wait to move in.

      My paperwork has the brick labeled as "Barringer Brick".

      Delete