Monday, September 9, 2013

Living in Jacksonville and building in Charlotte :-(

It's kinda frustrating living so far away from where the house is being built (4.5 hours). I have to rely on my realtor and the sales rep from Ryan to send me pictures. The picture I posted previously was a picture the sales rep (Amy) sent me. The following pictures are from my realtor....they are good pictures but I would like a far-shot that shows how much space there is between me and my neighbors. I would also like to see the amount of back and side yard space we will have before my husband clears the rest of our land.

So I'm grateful for the pictures but I really wish I could see it in person---well, I could but who wants to drive 4 and a half hours each way!? Forget that!!!---I'll just have to wait for the pre-drywall inspection to see it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment