Monday, October 21, 2013

Is My Rome the Same Size as Yours? :-/

I'm not gonna start with the it looks small thing again, but I'm just saying...

My realtor sent me some pictures of the house (the family room looks smaller than usual to me, but I'm not going to go there). I'm happy to see the drywall up...so excited, that I've decided to drive up this weekend instead of waiting for the following weekend. Big or small I know I'm going to love it.

---I'm taking my tape measure with me though...just to be sure I didn't get the mini Rome version...lol



 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Your home is coming together very nice. Btw I think your rooms look spacious.. I'm sure you will love it more once you see everything completed. :) ....Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I do love it even if it doesn't seem like I do. I love the layout of the Rome and it is a perfect match to my family's style. With that being said, I will not make any more comments about the size because I truly am grateful for the experience and I think the house is and will be beautiful. :-)

      I will definitely enjoy! Thanks again.

      Delete