Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Partial Update

Hello All,

I haven't had time to post or even read other bloggers posts. We moved into the house on 13,14, &15 (NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A SMOOTH MOVE...had the largest U-Haul truck but still needed to load twice and since the new house is 4 hours away from the old house it was an awful experience). Then I received word that my father, who had been battling lung cancer, was not doing well. So we dropped everything and rushed to Maryland. We got there just in time. I arrived at the hospital a midnight. (the doctors gave me the ok to spend the night). My dad passed away at 3:16 am on 12/21/13.....


I just got back home yesterday so I will give a more cheerful update sometime in January.

Have a Happy New Year...

4 comments:

  1. Nicole, I am really sorry to hear about the loss of your father. I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. I hope that now you are able to enjoy your home as best as possible during this time. Be kind to yourself and I hope that you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a happy new year too!

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. You all are in my prayers. Hope that you have a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks "A and L" :-) I hope you have a happy new year as well!

      Delete